ICD-10 Doc Guide
App Support Center
Doc Guide Introduction
Developed by the leading ICD-10 educator in the United States, the nThrive Education ICD-10 Doc Guide app allows the user to enter the name of a condition or disease and receive the documentation tips and strategies to document the medical record with the specificity required for ICD-10. This app is the perfect tool for physicians, nurses, clinical documentation improvement specialists, and other clinicians to quickly retrieve information on how to document the most common diseases and conditions.
The app offers hundreds of diseases and conditions, and more diseases are added frequently. Forget the old, paper-based pocket physician guides; the nThrive Education ICD-10 Doc Guide gives you the ease and power of pulling this information when you need it.
- Physician Assistants
- Clinical Documentation Specialists
- Case Managers
- Quality Assurance/Compliance
- Any healthcare professional documenting or supporting the documentation of the medical record
- Hundreds of diseases and conditions to search
- Easy-to-use functionality allowing you to search by entering a disease name or looking through the alphabetical database of disease choices
- Smart search returns disease/condition choices as soon as you enter letters
- Short, concise strategies and tips on documenting more successfully
- Fully downloadable content; no need for an Internet connection or data usage
- Frequent updates enhance the app with additional diseases and improved functionality
Doc Guide Walkthrough
Begin by searching for a term or browsing.
Smart search offers choices as soon as you start typing.
To browse, click on the first letter of the term.
This is an example of a results page. To begin a new search, click the search button.
Contact Us for Help
For questions, assistance, and/or information about our nThrive Education ICD-10 content, please email email@example.com. Our system will create a support ticket that will be addressed as soon as possible.